Since the establishment of Treadzone in May 2014, we have been family owned and proudly South African Company. Today, Treadzone comprises of 5 distribution centers totalling more than 15,000 square meters. Our distribution centres are situated in Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein and Cape Town.
The Treadzone team is managed by Charl and Louis de Villiers, who have grown up in the South African tyre industry. Collectively the Treadzone team has more than 200 years of industry experience and knowledge giving us the edge over our rivals when it comes to finding solutions for tyre related “challenges”
Our philosophy and operational efficiency align to ensure we deliver “Excellence” everytime you deal with us. Our systems are tried and tested which allows us to process high volumes of orders in a timely fashion.
We offer free delivery throughout South Africa within 24-72 hours via our logistics partners; this is made possible by appointing partners who understand our culture and promise to our clients to deliver on time every time.
SOUTH AFRICA’S TYRE SUPPLIER OF CHOICE THROUGH THE PROVISION OF SUPERIOR BRANDS, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER VALUE.
TO PROVIDE TYRE RETAILERS, AND THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH A CHOICE OF QUALITY TYRES THAT THROUGH OUR EXPERT ADVICE MEETS THEIR NEEDS, MAXIMISES VALUE FOR MONEY AND ARE SUPPLIED WHEN AND WHERE THEY ARE REQUIRED.
- Demonstrate a welcoming attitude at all times
- Project a positive and professional image when representing Treadzone
- Identify and remove barriers that reduce efficiency or effectiveness
- Listen and communicate to positively influence and negotiate where there are opposing ideas or differences in perspectives
- Treat others with dignity and appreciate differences in people and their views as opportunities for learning and growth
- Project a sense of trust and trustworthiness to others
- Demonstrate consideration, cooperation and generosity in providing service
- Take the time to understand our dealers and their customers’ needs and take responsibility for addressing those needs by following through with a solution
- Always strive to surpass customers’ expectations
- Believe in, contribute to, be motivated to, and be proud of, working for Treadzone
- Enthusiastically demonstrate knowledge for our products and their application
- Express commitment and dedication towards colleagues and customers
- Set high standards for your behaviour and stick to them, even in difficult situations.
- Learn from mistakes and losses, seize the opportunities to improve
- Exceptional attention to detail through end to end responsibility
- Demonstrate fierce resolve and a commitment to go beyond what is expected of you